Organizing Your Summer Junk, I mean Stuff!
I love organization... not everything in my house is organized, but when I make something organized that was once a mess, I smile inside and out! I love little plastic organizers too much... I actually think I may have a problem, I can't leave a Target without getting some sort of plastic organizer (that may be another blog post)...
1. A large Rubbermaid container (to put everything in)
2. Homemade bubbles or store bought
3. A variety of bubble blowers (use kitchen utensils for something different)
4. Shaving cream ( to paint with or spread with hands)
5. Paint for paper (tempera) or sidewalk (crayola)
6. Paint brushes (a variety of small and large) and sponges
7. Paint containers (Lillian Vernon or recycled containers)
8. Paint smock
9. Big pieces of paper (for fence painting)
10. Bug catcher
11. Sidewalk chalk (hopscotch and jelly roll)
12. water balloons (5 and up)
13. playdoh and tools
14. squirt bottles or squirt guns
15. telephone (2 cans with a string)
Along the same lines... My other favorite gal pal - Rebecca (who I mention lots too and has a blog too) has a great post on using laundry baskets to organize her summer toys.