Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Party Necklace Idea

This necklace idea was shared by my friend Nancy!!! It is a quick, easy, and fun idea for a special party!

I thought it would be a great treat for all party people to wear at a bridal shower, birthday party, or bachlorette party.
On a circular piece of cardstock place pictures of the person you are celebrating. Also include a celebration title. "Happy Birthday Jennifer!" Laminate the circle and punch a hole in the top of the circle. String the circle to a mardi gras type necklace. You can purchase the necklaces in bulk through oriental trading. Now all the party goers will have a special treat to wear as they celebrate the occasion.
I was even thinking that teachers could even create these at the end of the year with pictures from the school year. I bet the kids would get a kick out of taking home these necklaces. What a fun and different end of the year treat!
Thanks for sharing Nancy... and yes, I still have your necklaces... I will give them back this week.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheena said...

What a cute idea!

I just recently found your blog and I have some awards for you on my blog.
The link is:
http://turningordinaryintoextraordinary.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-firstand-second-award.html

August 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Cathy Comerford said...

I love this idea. I think I'll try to make an end of the year necklace for my students!

August 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home