Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

WEEK of Reads - My Favorite BEAR! # 6


Who is your favorite storybook character? One of mine is Corduroy. So much, that when we created my daughters room murals, I knew Corduroy had to be in them. You see him above petting the Pokey Little Puppy.

I love all the Corduroy books and so do my kids. If you haven't seen the scholastic video of Corduroy, it is a must see. You can learn more about it below:



After you read the book and watch the DVD, crack open a pack of bear fruit snacks and use the sheet below for sorting.

Teddy Bear Sorting - Use this sheet to sort Teddy Bear Counters or Candy.The student colors each bear, sorts the counters, and writes the total number in the circle

Teaching Heart has more. Check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home