Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Magic Treehouse Resources

Magic Tree House #43: Leprechaun in Late Winter (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))My son is a HUGE fan of Magic Treehouse.  We have finished the series except for the one that was just released, Magic Tree House #43: Leprechaun in Late Winter (A Stepping Stone Book(TM)).  It was released Jan. 12, 2010.

My kids also enjoy the Magic Tree House: The Musical

Be sure to check out these activity sheets that match many of the books, my son enjoys doing them!

We also love the printable passport here.  My son loes answering the questions to earn his badges for his passport. 

The best is when Wendy's gives out the Magic Treehouse Audio Books with their kids meals.  It is usually in the summer...  My son and daughter love listening to them for a quiet time activity or on a long trip.  I love them because it means a moment of mommy time for me.  You can't get them now, unless you get them on ebay.  Here's a great deal on six of them!  I know the seller... so no fear!  ;-)

 



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

My oldest love's reading magic treehouse books. Thanks for the tip!

January 20, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Dissertation Help said...

This is extremely helpful info!!! Especially since you guys are offering it for free!! Very good listing. Everything is true. Thanx.

February 20, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home