Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

S is for Super Bowl and Steelers...

I often get requests from visitors asking for Football themed ideas to use during the weeks before Super Bowl.  Here are some of the treats I came up with or found out there in the bloggy wbby world... and you can view the rest at Teaching Heart!!!

Just for fun... Check Out This Party seen below. Looks like some fun!

And look at these cupcakes. O, so cute!!!

I love cake pops. You can see how to make the ones below, here.

How about making some football sandwhiches. Mmmmm!

Learn more
here!!!

Football Rhyme Activity
Teacher Directions and student
activity sheet included!!!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I do love those Superbowl ideas, but alas our poor patriots got beat--no Superbowl for them this year:-)
Blessings,
Suzanne

January 25, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks for sharing my Steelers Super Bowl Party. You have some other great food ideas too!

Susan,
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
Party and Entertaining Inspiration

January 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home