Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pandamania Printables Treats - Wrapper and A&Wesome Treat

A week of Pandamania is done!  Woot!  I had a blast with the kiddos teaching them the daily bible lesson.  The last day I had them for an hour and 20 minutes and we had lots of fun discussing the bible story of how God gave Hannah a Baby - God Gives Good Gifts - Thank you God!!!   We acted out the story with our counselors.  Then we sequenced pictures from the story.  We played the Where is Hannah's Baby game too!!

I wanted to share some of the printables I created for the last day of Pandamania, perhaps someone else can use them!!! 

We reviewed all the bible stories by playing Panda Mania Bingo.  Which you can download my cards here:
We used M&M's to mark off our cards.

Since my class was so Panda-rrific, they got a little treat on the last day of camp.  A Panda-rrific Candy bar.  It had all the weeks phrases on it!  Click here to print the PDF!

 I had four wonderful counselors to thank as well.  They each got a little A&Wesome Treat.  It had a chocolate Pretzel in it as well as some A&W soda.  You can download my A&W gift tag here.
Now I am ready to focus on Back to School--- Teaching Heart Style!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home