Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Started Running...


I started running a few months ago. I have about 50lbs of baby weight to loose. Well, I have had this weight for about 6 years (another story). With the help of couch potato to 5K (and my membership to a gym w/childcare) I am finally able to run 5k / 3 miles straight!!! This is a huge accomplishment for me. You think since I went from coach potato to runner I would have lost at least 10lbs... NOPE, not a pound. I guess I am realizing that exercise does not mean I can still eat like a pig!!! Yes, I feel more toned and energized. I don't think I have ever made exercising a priority in my life till now - so that is a good thing. I just need to get the diet down (that is another blog story). Anyhow, I am a little bored with my playlist for running right now. On the right you will see my current play list.
I need some new upbeat songs... what is on your running playlist?





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a few song suggestions for your playlist. How about: Kanye West- American Boy, Usher- Yeah!, Paramore- Business of Misery, Paramore- When you let your heart win, Rhianna- Disturbia and Please Don't Stop the Music. I'm not sure I have the name of the songs right but these artist jam!

September 2, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Teaching Heart Mom said...

amy - thanks... i downloaded these to my playlist. i knew i could count on you!

September 2, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home