Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spread Some Cheer! Quickly and Inexpensively...

In my opinion, the best part of Christmas is the feeling you get when you give a little and make someone smile. I guess we should try to do that all year... but for some reason on the Holidays we make an extra effort.


Here is an inexpensive gift idea for friends and neighbors who are tired of hearing the kids whine; but like a little wine. Just buy the little packs of wine. The bottles are cute. They come in four miniature wine bottles. I wrote a little poem you can attach:



Click here to print the poem "mommy style" or here for "teacher style"!!!


Attach the poem and start spreading your cheer!

My girlfriend spread some cheer my way... she gave me this cute dip plate with a dip mix and crackers. The card says, "Dip into the Holidays and have a healthy New Year. Now I am ready to serve a quick appetizer, wana come over? I have wine, dip, crackers, and a big smile!!!
Hey, all of you looking for a gift to give a teacher... Let me let you in on a secret (that teachers are too nice to admit)... sssshhhhh... Teachers would perfer gift cards (and Teaching Heart CDROM's), not mugs, candles, pins, or apples. Here is a cute way to give a gift card. Purchase small bags at Michael's, place a few holiday candies in the bag with the gift card.






Tip Junkie one of my fave blogs just featured me here... Check out all the great Christmas craft ideas Laurie has listed. My craft is #5.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Amato family said...

Great post. Love your poem!

December 16, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Adriana said...

Love the wine idea! Speaking as a teacher-- gift cards are great!

December 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

I sure did enjoy my wine, much better than the whine I usually get.
Way to go getting on tip junkie too!!!!

December 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i so enjoy your website and just recently I stumbled upon your blog, It's so fun and I can't believe how clever and organized, I just started a blog in November and I am also a teacher and a mother, drop me a comment or become a follower
www.nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com
I have purchased a cd from you last year or year before, Hope I can do it again, it was a thanksgiving one when I had 2nd grade, now I have pre-k again.
I loved the video you had at halloween with the cauldron and the book room on the broom my son loved it, we are not allowed to read any books about witches so I was not allowed to do it in school, still way into December he asks me where that book and black pot is????

December 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Terrific post. It's very warm and well written too! Following this blog from now.

December 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home