Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rolling Shamrocks Game

One of my favorite holidays to celebrate with my kiddos and in the classroom is coming around the corner.  It's St. Patrick's Day and it will be here in a few days!! 

Here's a fun dice game my kiddos played today.  I like it because they both can play it together independently.  My four year old is working on her counting skills and her big brother gets to play along too. 



All you need is the printable game board (click the link to download), dice, and a crayon per player.  Players take turns coloring in their shamrocks.  First player to color in all their shamrocks is LUCKY!!!

Check out all my St. Patrick's Day Posts here...

Lots of great ideas and resources can be found here...




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home