Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE DIGITAL STORY OF THE NATIVITY


This is very cute... The Digital Story of The Nativity... If you have 3 minutes, it is a fun watch.

Sorry, posts have been few. I can't get over how bloggers keep-on blogging over the Holidays. It is awesome to see all the great ideas they have... I would love to know how they do it all and blog too. I am a total mess here... With Teaching Heart orders and sick kiddos and trying to fit in a workout to offset the cookie eating... blogging is pushed aside. I will have to post all the fun we are having after the Holidays. If you want to see past posts on Christmas Ideas, click here! Here's my favorite post from last Christmas.

Hope you all are getting through the Holiday rush!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home