Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Great Christmas Family Fun Game!!!





I have to take a minute to share a great find...  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD Game !!!  My family is having so much fun with this game.  My four year old and eight year old played it a couple times with my husband and I and now they are playing by themselves and with friends.  It is the cutest thing.  If you have ever played Scene-it, it is very similar.  You move the cute characters around Christmas town and try to collect toys by answering questions that the DVD gives you.  Sometimes you have to play a matching game, or watch a race and try to guess who will win, or watch a clip from the show and answer a question.   The DVD is easy to use and the board and pieces are way cute.  I know that this game will be a favorite we will play each holiday season!!! 
 
I logged on to Amazon the other day and was amazed by the 6.35 price since I bought it for 19.99 and it is still in the bookstore at that price.  Amazon is so awesome, click and order and it is at your door in less than 3 days.  I wish I could say that about my other online shopping places... like Kohl's (love the store), but if you buy online it takes forever for it to arrive and you begin to wish you just went to the store to get it.  I ordered it for my girlfriends kids on Monday and she called me last night to let me know she got it.  That was like lighting quick - How does Amazon do it???  They need to tell other online stores their secret.  LOL!
 
Anyhow, it is a great find at a steal of a price.  I had to share!!!
 
 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home