Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cheers to Wedding Time!!!


Two of my greatest friends got married this summer.  First up was my college roommate, (us below 13 years ago)
I was Matron of Honor in her wedding...  I was also very sick on her wedding weekend with an evil stomach bug.  But you can't tell from the pictures!  God helped me get through all the important parts. 
Then my girlfriend Kristi (whom I have known since I was six and she was 2).
Aren't we the cutest in our dress-up?  Had an awesome time at her wedding!  It was so hot, but so much fun.  I got to see an old friend who I haven't seen in years (since my wedding - 14+ years ago) ...  Cool thing is that we were able to pick up right where we left off.  Don't you love friendships like that??  You can go for years without talking and still feel a strong connection when you meet again.  Here are the three of us. It's amazing how quickly time goes by.  It feels like yesterday I was playing Barbies with these girls.  Memories are wonderful things and really make you think of all the blessings you are given in a lifetime.

My friends - past and present have been and are marvelous gifts from God. 
He selects them GOOD!!!   
Here's my little crafty treat for my girls... I personalized a bottle of my favorite bubbly...  I just made a label with an Irish Wedding Blessing on it & pictures from their facebook page.  Printed it and wrapped it around the bottle.
Don't you love Weddings?  I do!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home