Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

Them Apples

We made the tiny apples this weekend. My kids enjoyed it for about five minutes and then they started eating their creations and I was left to make the rest of the apples. They had fun and that is what counts. We used dots and green apple flavored sugar to decorate. Even my two year old was really into dipping the apples in the dots or colored sugar. My hubby was all over them apples too!!! I'll be making this for my son's birthday treat at school (somewhat healthy). They are as cute as they look. I think the Christmas baking will be fun this year since both kiddos can participate.
Speaking of apples: Fall is around the corner. A few fall links from my favorite website. :)




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home