Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tiny Apples - Something on my list of TO DO!

I was telling my girlfriends about the cutest recipe in the Family Fun Sept. 08 issue. Just look how cute these apples are:I am in love and can't wait to give this a try with the kiddos. I'll post our creations when we do this. Looks easy enough and a fun project for them.

You can see the recipe here:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50565

Of course other bloggers have already tried this recipe...

Nikki at Downwright Tasty already did here!
and she talks about them here.

Love it!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea! My kids spotted the recipe today and they can't wait to try it. I'll let you know how it goes.

August 21, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home