Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

End of The Year Gifts - From the Teacher...


The end of the school year is coming up quickly. I would like to share two great ideas for Teachers to give to their students as a farwell gift and something unique to give to your favorite teacher. The first is a poem (which I wrote that deals with playdoh and ending the year). You print the poem and the printable playdoh recipe on cardstock. Attach it to a can of playdoh and a cookie cutter and you are good to go.


If you are interested in the poem printable, it is found on the Teaching Heart End of Year Packet which you can buy and see here:
http://www.teachingheart.net/endoftheyearpage.html


Here is a picture of my friend Amy's finished play-doh gifts for her preschool class...


























Also found on this page is a wrapper to wrap a candybar in for an end of the year treat. This is found at : http://www.teachingheart.net/endoftheyearpage.html

Also, here is a Beach Pail filled with hands-on learning fun. If time allows this week, I will upload the printables that I have in my bucket! So check back...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

cute stuff, I'm always looking for new ideas.

May 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous amyt said...

I did the play-doh one for my preschool class and they loved it! I took pictures and I have been dragging my feet on sending them to you. Sorry!

May 23, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home