Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Snap out of it...


Vacation is over and I need to snap out of it and get back into the real world... Before I snap out of it, I can look over the pictures when I should be unpacking...


If only we lived by the beach... my kids would never need other toys or TV (except for the rainy days)... they would be happy to play in the waves and build sandcastles all day long... evenings they would fly kites and play with sparklers and glow bracelets...


Bye, Bye vacations... no more walks on a moonlit beach.
No more lazy nights playing with sparklers and not worrying about bedtimes and what time we eat dinner...
Probably time to remove the bright orange nail polish off my toes...
I guess I will settle for a weekly Sushi lunch verses some fresh Lobster...
My hubby gets to shave again... that is a huge plus! He has a rule, no shaving on vacation. Ouch!


I need to stop eating the salt water taffy we brought back from the beach... help!!! Goldenrod Kisses... mmmm....


Time to unpack some more... will the washing machine ever stop running? How do you snap out of the after vacation blues?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

Welcome Home.
Cute pix, love the flip flops.

Got to go vote again.

July 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Susie LaBelle said...

I know! I hate the feeling of coming home from a vacation...I also get that same feeling after the kids go back to school and I'm home and no one else is...but I soon get over it and find LOTS to keep me busy :)

August 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home