Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall is Coming


Yesterday we were trimming trees and we found some red leaves... o, my! Fall is coming. I love Fall, it is my favorite season. I just wish winter did not follow fall. If we could skip winter all together, that would be fabulous in my book. Back to fall; I love all the fun activities at the local farms (Trax, Simmons, Triple B), I love the craft fairs(Covered Bridge, Washington County Holiday Fair), I love mums, I love Halloween, and I love the cool feeling in the air... I could go on and on about all the great things fall has to offer.


I want to share some quick Fall links for you all to check out. Most have free printables, crafts, lesson ideas, and/or more!















Blog Fun:










Fall Recipes off the blog:






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

Me too, me too!!!!!
I love the fall!
Thanks for all the fun ideas. I forgot all about the old lady who swallowed a...

BTW- I also love to "Boo" my friends.

September 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home