Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

EASY Lego Party Marshmallow Pops!


Gearing up for a Lego Birthday Party for my son.  We have done BIG Star Wars and Spiderman Parties in the past.  This year we are keeping it as simple as I can possibly stand.  He was allowed to invite four friends over for four hours of Lego Fun.  We will play Lego games, go mini-golfing, eat, and have fun building. 

I saw these lego pops and had to make them!!!  They looked easy to make and I think I even made it easier than the directions on the site I found them on. 

First off...  Get a bag of large marshmallows,  mini marshmallows, yellow wilton melting candy  ,
I let them dry in a Styrofoam square.
Put the large Marshmallow on the stick first and then add the mini marshmallow on top.  Roll the two mallows in the melted chocolate and let dry.  I did use a butter knife to smooth the chocolate and make it even all around the Lego head.  Once they are dry, draw on your face with the edible pen.  My hubby even had fun drawing the faces with me. 

Aren't they cute???  I will add them to the table with the snacks and cake.  I also wrapped some to put in the treat bags.


These were fun and easy to make!!!

Now on to making the homemade Lego Games and Some other Lego Fun which I will post later. 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

Too cute. You could do so many variations on that too. Hmmm, what fun. (thinking to self?????)

September 6, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Very cute. Might have to do a girl version with white and pink.

September 7, 2010 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

These are great fun! I used yellow chocolate wafers and added a little bit of shortening to make it thinner. Also, once you assemble them on the sticks I found it helped to freeze them and then dip them in chocolate. The chocolate coated more smoothly. Have fun!

September 30, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home