Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Did you get your nails done for the first day of school?


You know I am one of those teachers who loves a good Christmas sweater if you read this post.  I also have a great collection of theme based earrings...  but I never thought of what I could do to my nails!!!

I shared this on facebook last night!  It is just way too creative not to file away for next year!  If you do get your nails done like this, I need a picture!!!  Saw this on Cool Moms Rule


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

Hahahaha! Too cute!

September 4, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

What a cute idea. Ya know I'm going to try that on the girls. (I wonder if they'll get told to remove it at school? Supposed to be light colors only)

September 4, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a kindergarten teacher so of course im going to do them like this for the first day see how many people notice

September 5, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Teacher Cheryl said...

Cute!!! I love it! :)a

September 11, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home