Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Religious Candy Bar Wrapper Printable


I just finished my first year of teaching Faith Formation (CCD) to third grade.  I had a blast with my group of 21 students every Sunday.  We had so much fun discussing the weekly Gospels and going over the lessons.  I feel truly blessed to have had such a great experience.  I can hardly wait to do it again in the Fall. 
I thought I would share a printable candy bar wrapper.  I gave the kiddos  a candy bar as a parting gift.  They were thrilled to get the bar.  The wrapper above is for any student; but I personalized their wrappers with their picture and name.  They got a kick out of it.  The wrapper fits a standard Hershey bar.  I used the white chocolate cookie kind. 

Click here for the PDF Wrapper

Be sure to check out my two other free printables for a Faith Formation Class.

Catholic Bingo
Resurrection Eggs

Also, the websites below were a huge help to me when planning weekly Gospel Lessons:

Catholic Icing

Sermons For Kids

Catholic Tool Box

Catholic Mom

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home