Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top 10 Kindergarten Teacher Websites and Why

Surf on over to Bright Hub and see what they think are the top 10 Websites for Kindergarten teachers.   

Teaching Heart has been around for 12 years now and has been on many top 10 lists; but it still makes me smile when someone new picks it as their fave!  Most of the time I find out about Teaching Heart being listed from other readers.  I appreciate it when you send me details of where you see Teaching Heart.  If it wasn't for you all letting me know; I would have never known that Teaching Heart was featured in Scholastic Magazine or K-9 Teaching Magazine.  One teacher even recorded her local news where Teaching Heart was mentioned and sent me the VHS tape of the show.  Thanks guys!  Have a blessed day!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cheryl said...

Congratulations! You have so many wonderful ideas and I love reading your blog, so it is well-earned recognition!

May 10, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home