Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter and Some Funny Bunny!!!


  • I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. - John 11:25-26

  •  
    I hope you are enjoying Easter Weekend with your family.  Friday we went to the Good Friday Service.  It was so beautiful.  My girlfriend sang for the service and she outdid her self...  My husband and I both got in the car and start saying how awesome she sounded.  He even said he almost got teary eyed.  Good Friday Service is always the service I seem to get the most out of.  So thankful to Jesus and all he did for us!  Friday night we dyed eggs and ate Pizza.  Fun family time.  Tonight we will take the kids to the Easter Vigil.  This will be my daughters first time at the Vigil...  wish me luck.  It's a very long and late mass for a little girl who is in bed by 7:30 on a regular night.  Sunday is brunch and fun with the family!!!  I feel so thankful for the wonderful blessings in my life.  God is always Good!  I wish you a joyus Easter Season.
     

  • If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10: 9

  •  
    Here's a little bunny humor.  These just make me laugh.  I hope they make you laugh too!!!! 
     


    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Erin said...

    Ha! These are a hoot!

    April 23, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
    Anonymous Amyt said...

    It is so funny to see your opening is the bible verse I have been memorizing and praying about all this week. Then in church yesterday the congregation said it over and over together. I know God is encouraging me to rely on him and not my own agenda. Happy Easter!

    April 25, 2011 at 5:34 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home