Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So Siked...


One more sleep to one of my best friends Bridal Shower...  I am so siked to help give her a day she will remember for-eva!  The bride and I went to highschool together but did not become good friends until college.  Since then, she has been a constant in my life.  A friend I thank God for!  She was in my wedding back in 1997.  And 14 years later I get to be her Matron of Honor.  The shower is going to be great and I can't wait for her to see it all and just relax and enjoy!  I can't share any details of the shower, I and her bridesmaids have been planning for nine months, till next week when it is all over.  Everything is top secret to the bride except the time and location...  I am giving her one hint today and will share one with you...  A Perfect Blend we will be celebrating.  So warm and fun...  Just like my friend.  Go thank God for the girls in your life that make you happy!   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home