Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Creative Valentines Catch my Eye...

O, how I love creative Valentine's.  Throw away those boxes people and get creative with your kids.  This year we are going with fruit snacks as the treat with a Princess and Mario Theme.  They will also include a scratch to see who thinks you are special spot...  Hope to post before V-day!  Till then, below are some that have caught my eye on other sites!

First up is from a personal friend!  Rebecca made this icandy with her kids.  My son and daughter both got one.  My daughter had hers eaten before we even made it home from my friends house.  My son has been hanging on to his and pretending it is a real ipod.  Today he broke down and ate a Hershey Kiss Earphone and then continued to pretend with it saying, "It still works, I only ate one earphone!"  LOL!


Here's a V-day Treat For the Hubs shared at Love Actually!  Click here to learn more!

Here is a cute one from Chalk Talk!

First Grade Teaching Combines Dental Health with Valentine's Day


How about giving fruit this year.  You can even download cute stickers to stick on your fruit!!!  Click here to visit Twig and Thistle.


My Digital Creations shares a tag to attach to the dollar spot socks.  I love me themed socks and I may steal this free printable!!!

Below is a candy bar wrapper from the Teaching Heart V-day packet found here.  http://teachingheart.net/vdaypack.html


Click Here, you may have missed these goodies posted in the past!

Now, if you aren't ready to throw out those boring boxes of v-days, I give up...  go ahead be boring!!!  ;) 

 

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous sim only contracts said...

good ipod and happy valentines day...hehee

February 10, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger jewelrybyrebecca said...

They are looks so cool. Lots of great ideas there!

February 10, 2011 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

So funny! My oldest (6 yrs. old) did the icandy valentines when she was in prek. We started them in January so she could do them all by herself. My sons (4 and 2) did the hare "guess how much I love you" valentines this year to send to daddy at work. And I bought my kids those socks from the Target dollar spot this year. Though, I sure didn't think of the cute tag to go with it. I will remember it.

Another cute valentine my daughter did in K was the cell phone with a text on it. I got the idea from the family fun magazine/website. Super easy! We love making valentines here. As long as it's cool to my kids to make them, we will. Thank you for some good ideas!

February 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home