Teaching Heart Mom

Just a Mom With a Teaching Heart. Find fun activities to do with your kiddos and students (infant to age 10). www.teachingheart.net blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dress Up Plates...

One of my favorite things is my dress me up plates from Southern Living...

I have the round one...  Looks boring over there, but you can write on it and add ribbon to it and it becomes awesome...

I have the tiered one...  You can do so much with it...  on the tier or off!

or all Goddy... like this...


TJMax had some dress up plates.  I think I bought them all...  They ranged in price from $3-$7 bucks.  That beat the Southern Living price range of $75 - $100...  And look at how pretty!!

I used them for a Bridal Shower and had plans to resell them... but they are so cool and become so many different things, I am keeping them!!!


They look perfect on a table...  They just dress it up!



   

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I want some of those plates. They are awesome!

May 11, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home